Sunday 26 May 2013

Drawing contest winners


After searching through quite a number of drawings, the chobots team has decided to choose 3     amazing winners! 
In first place, Egotisticalslug with her drawing of  Agent Vasa12345!
Ego recieved 10000 bugs, 14 days of Citizenship and a Basia costume for her awesome artwork!

In second place, Rockstar with a drawing of Agent Mike!
Rockstar received 7500 bugs, 7 days of Citizenship and a paintbrush

and in third place, Sylva with her drawing of all the agents!
Sylva  received  5000 bugs and 4 days of Citizenship

These were indeed some awesome drawings! Congratulation guys!
   
lol I'm not a hater but this is kinda how I felt when I saw the results (No offending intended, I was just bummed! Because I worked so hard... Oh well, there's always next time.)


Stay tuned!
Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment