Thursday 13 June 2013

Chonews contest + MORE!

Hey guys! How are you all?


To kick off this post, I want to say sorry for the late posts. Chobotsguide101 provides the latest news as they are  discovered. I have exams coming up so I'm not on every day so the posts might be delayed. 
Also, I want  to say I finished my entry to the research contest! I made it like a poem to make it a bit more creative. Here it is:
I worked really hard on it!

Anyways, now about that contest! I think this is a very interesting one. You are to make a cho-paper about one of chobots outstanding people, CHOPIX! Who is chopix? That's for you to find out. Do some research about him and make it real creative, using this template:


You have until June 20th, to finish your report and comment it to the main blog. Good luck!

Also be sure to meet the Chobots.net staff at The Agents underground for fun games of  Pictionary  and Hangman!
You don't want to miss it! Bugs and citizenship will be given to the winners!

Last but not least, it's time to choose June's journalist! What is needed to be a journalist? You can read my post on what is required here
Being that we are heading towards summer, maybe you can make a summer theme and probably increase your chances!

Good Luck!
Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment