Wednesday 19 June 2013

We did it!

Hey guys!

Chobotsguide101 has finally done it! We have made the blogroll! I just want to start off by telling the team thank you! It really means a lot!
Chobotsguide101 was not the only one that made the blogroll! There were other awesome blogs too, these include:

Congratulations guys! You all have some really cool blogs! Remember if you did not make it this time you can always try next month!

Also, there's going to be a dress like a mod party on  Friday!
I find this party pretty cool! Mods are always so stylish! 
Unfortunately I probably won't be able to attend due to exams. Oh well, there are always other parties. Have fun!

Last but not least congratulations to my good friend Wolfyy! Today she got her paintbrush! I'm so proud of her :')



I asked her to make a drawing for me to show the world her art and here it is:
It's cute, I like it :)


That's all for now chos!
Stay tuned!
Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment